2023 Season Pricing
30/50 amp service, Full hook ups, Creekside
30/50 amp service, Full Hook ups, Bigger lots
30/50 amp service, Full Hook Ups
Frequently Asked Questions
We are a seasonal campground open from April 1st to October 31st. While you can't live here we are excited to be your favorite vacation spot!
- What's available?
- We start to have a better idea in our off season. We take applications to be able to contact you if we have a site we can offer. In some situations we can offer a choice, in others we could only possibly offer one site option.
- Submitting an application does not guarantee you a spot for the upcoming season. We do our best to get everyone placed but due to a low turnover rate you may have to submit an application for the following season.
- When do you accept applications?
- We accept applications from August to May
- What is your selection process like?
- The selection process is dependent on size of camper, family dynamic, and intended use for the site.
- We love to see returning faces! If you are camping with us and interested in a seasonal site come introduce yourself to us at the store so we can get to know you!
- Are there any other fees involved?
- Yes, you are billed at the end of the season for your power consumption.
- What is the payment schedule?
- We require a $200 deposit to secure your site and the remaining balance is due at the time your camper is placed.
- If we don't like where we are placed is there an option to move?
- Yes, you can let us know your interest in moving below and we will do our best to accommodate it, if we can.
Steel Creek Park reserves the right to change any or all rates at any time at its discretion.
Failure to follow any of outlined campground rules could result in termination of reservation or seasonal contract.